In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply contact Chris Wren (806) 291-3770 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19 Meal Plan - (Traditional Plan)
19 cafeteria only meals per week with 100 Pioneer bucks.
- 14 Meal Plan - (Traditional Plan)
14 cafeteria only meals per week with 150 Pioneer bucks.
- Flex Plan 150 -(Block Plan)
Flex plan 150 meals per semester with 150 Pioneer bucks redeemable in the Dining Hall or Pete's Grill.
- Flex Plan 190 - (Block Plan)
Flex plan 190 meals per semester with 100 Pioneer bucks redeemable in the Dining Hall or Pete's Grill.
- 10 Meal Plan -(Traditional Plan)
10 cafeteria only meals per week with 200 Pioneer bucks.
- 5 Meal Plan - (Traditional Plan)
5 cafeteria only meals per week with 100 Pioneer bucks.
* The 5-meal available by approval of the Dean of Students
* All Pioneer bucks are redeemable in the Dining Hall, Concessions and Pete's Place.
Discount plans for faculty and staff
10 meals for $57.50 is available to staff or faculty. This discount applies to Dining Hall meals only.
Having trouble selecting a meal plan?
Try considering your daily routine…Do you eat three meals a day? Will your class schedule, studying, extracurricular activities and social events interfere with dining? Will you miss dinner due to employment or evening classes? Anticipating the answers to these and similar questions will help you to select a meal plan that best fits your lifestyle.
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: First, obtain a student ID card from Student Services. Then, bring it to the Dining Hall along with your meal plan information for encoding.
Lost Your Meal Card?
Lost or stolen Meal Cards must be replaced. Should this happen to you see Student Services for a new meal card. (charges may apply)
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask! Please note, however, there are some exceptions to our Seconds Policy including we do not allow seconds on carry out, one container per person.
Have a guest over for dinner! You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for any meal. Guest meal prices are as follows:
- Breakfast $6.05 + tax = $6.54
- Lunch $7.25+ tax = $7.84
- Dinner $9.06 + tax = $9.80
- Sunday Brunch& Special Events $10.20 + tax = $11.04
Dietary Requirements & Sick Trays
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact General Manager Chris Wren at (806) 291-3770 or email at email@example.com.
Policies & Procedures
So you are sure to get the most from our services, we request that you adhere to the following procedures:
- Please bus your own tables when finished eating.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take.
- Please do not remove food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Meal cards are non-transferable. Do not lend them to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.